BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sabtu, 21 April 2012

RP- World :3

already 5 months since my last update~
now i wanna tell you about my new world~ it's called RP WORLD!!!


RP or RolePlayer means a peson who assumed or acts out a particular role or famous person~
(i copy it from my profile)
nah, it already 5 month i had been RP-ing~
i started RP-ing from November~
but i actived in RP-ing from december~

nah, first i'm RP-ing just because my bestfriend ask me to do that~
but now, i can't go out from that world~
RP-ing was VERY FUN~
i have family, best friend, boyfriend, ex, haters, etc.
and now I already have A BIG FAMILY called Banana Family~

i have a very kind and crazy papih and umma there~
ddung papih and sadako umma~
i have a crazy and talkaktive grand ma~ nenek nam~
i have a not-too-close-with-me sister~ kutu sister~
i have a very great patner hyo, oto, AA, Umin, 
i have a very cool brother king abang~
i have a always-galau  niece iyu ponakan, Jiyadong~
i have a crazy bu nice Epil, Juju, Kyulay, etc.
and also i have my self as Sunny, Tante Matahari, Matahari, Bunny, ngeeeng, etc.

even though i didn't have boyfriend right now~ (it already 2 month)
i'm fine because I HAVE A BIG FAMILY!!!

and uri SCAREYS also have RP Account too~~
they are Hyuna, Jessica, Naeun, Kibum, Hyunseung, Hayoung, and Junhyung(in twitter)
aaaahh~~
so many story that i have in RP~
i learn how to loving, lose, etc.

hmh, so tired now~ i'll write about RP story next time~
pai pai ^^ pyong!! :3

0 komentar: